RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY NEW... ????

Helllooo..
As usual, before doing my SDP at home, i did shopping lah..hehe..Wow..For your information my allowance already in my account..haha..SHOPPING time..So, me an my sister went to The Mall and Jaya Hypermart..I get into LULU BELLE at Jaya Hypermart..There's a lot I bought..Some I didn't include in this blog..karang jeles kamu meliat..hehe...

I Bought NEW WALLET...Haha..Nice and Pink and CUTE...I love it... :)



THen I bought Rubber Hairband..I bought blue coz I had pink already...

I bought ribbon shape Hair band.Cute rite???

Star Shape Hair Band

CUTE and Princess like Head Band..hehe...Lawa eh..suka ku...

P/S: I didn't incude my other hairband..It's too CUTE..I didn't dare to display it..haha.. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment