RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

BILLIE JEAN, LOOK AT ME

Hellooo....
Currently I'm watching drama series "billie jean, look at me"......It's really funny and hillarious..You should watch it...I'll tell you the synopsis..heheh...

SYNOPSIS:
Cast:

Lee Ji Hoon as Choi Hye Sung

Park Hee Bon as Ryu Bang Hee

Park Tam Hee
Kim Jae Seung

*********************************************************

The story begin......

It is a fun, exciting and exhilirating story about the journey of a superstar. Many people go through it, the teenager crush. The only problem for Ryu Bang Hee is that her Prince Charming was teen idol Choi Hye Sung, not exactly the most approachable person. Turning her one-sided love into near stalking. Bang hee ands up ruining hye sung's young career by revealing information that she shouldn't have to the public. Eight year pass by, and Hye sung is still suffering from that failure roaming the streets aimlessly when a familiar face suddenly appears. Bang Hee, now an assistant writer for a Star-Making Project, promises she'll make up all her mistakes by making hye sung a star again..........

************************************************************************


LEE JI HOON

LEE JI HOON

PARK BEE HOON

PARK BEE HOON

0 comments:

Post a Comment