RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

FAKE SUSHI

Helloo again...hehehe....

Today is 12/12/2008 which means 6 days to go for our future...........NERVOUS eh........By the way, today, I went shopping at The Mall..Not bad...My eyes are clean now...But, there's too many teenagers...Ada yang lawa, ada yang hayung, ada yang Over and ada yang freak...macam2 lah muka yang ku nampak...But, I didn't see anyone from ITB...where are they???Lepak arah lain kali..hehe....hehe...

In the evening, I made a "FAKE SUSHI".. I called this is a fake sushi because I used bread instead of calrose rice for the roll, then, I used sausage, crabstick and fried egg as a filling and sandwich mayonaise......AS overall, It Yummy..hahha...But, the roll is really ugly...Never mind, I'll try to roll again nanti...Just wait and see..hahahahhahahahah


0 comments:

Post a Comment