RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Hehehhehehe

Helloooooooo.....
Ni hao!!!!!
Heheh.....

Today, I'm totally bored.. I just stayed in my room from morning till now...And just go out of the room for shower, and do a lil activities...It's totally bored..It just left me and my bro..All my family went to KK to have their vacation..So, aku lah yang nda mau ikut sal result keluar before durang balik...Hehehe...In the evening, there is my sis as well..SO just three of us left..hehe...

My heart will beat extremely faster tomorrow...And it will be burst the day after tomorrow...Oh no.........I'm very nervous till I wanna cry...Lama rasanya kan 18hb ani....Takut ku eh.........Actually I don't know what am i going to write in this blog...SO, luahan perasaan aja lah...hehehhehhehehehehehehheheh... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment