RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Own.....hahaha...

Helllooooo!!!!
today, as usual I didn't do much activity..In the morning, I took my car from workshop..I change the filter and clean my car....Wow...My car is clean now..hehehe....

Then, in the afternoon around 3pm, i brough my nieces and nephews to Anggerik Desa swimming pool..I didn't swim due to a valid reason...But' I'm eager to swim as well.. :( .....boring....nevermind....I'll go there again tomorrow..I'll swim tomorrow..hahahah....

Then, we did shopping at First Emporium..They want to buy swim suit for their vacation at KK..hehe...After that, Nadin treats us DQ's ice-cream..I bought my favourite flavor, OREO WITH CHEESECAKE Blizzard...Yummyy......hehehe.....THanks Na for the treat...hehhee...

Ok then, gotta go...By the way, It's 10th December 2008 which mean 8 days left for our result to come out...Good luck to MASHNUNEH and All CIS of intake 22...Kabak2 ku eh........I'm really nervous.....................................Takut ku eh........................................

0 comments:

Post a Comment