RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

The way I stop my nervous

Hellloooo....

It's 17/12/2008 which means tomorrow our result will be out.....Oh no!!!!!!!!!I'm really scared, nervous, what am i going to do...It is less than 24 hours to go..But I felt that the time goes slowly........

WHile releasing stress and nervous, I did karaoke downstair...I sang and sang and sang again..It's been a long time I didn't karaoke at karaoke..But not bad..My voice still ugly...hahahahhaha...Mihir bunyinya...NDa ku sanggup dangarkan arah urang...

After karaoke, I play PS2....I play guitar hero....I'm not good in that game...heheeh.....THen, I stopped....Finally, I wrote this blog...hehehehhehe

But, my nervous back again............







0 comments:

Post a Comment