RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY BEANCURD AND CHICKEN GRILL

HEllloooo...
Today, selepas aku shopping wif mommy, i cooked for dinner...All the food was prepared by me...I cooked Chicken Grill and Japanese beancurd...

Actually, this is my first time I cook this recipes...Hehehehe...Especially the japanese beancurd..But, my sisters and brothers give a compliment and they said that the food are delicious...hahahhaah..Yippeeeee...SUccess.....Bangga ku eh....

This is the picture I took during I prepare the food....

I Put all the ingredient to the chicken meat,,,,


THE CHICKEN WAS TAKEN FROM THE OVEN..

I spread the BBQ sauce to the chicken....

My sis fry the beancurd...

THis is the fried beancurd
I preapare the beacurd sauce and spread it to the fried beancurd...Sorry, I forgot to take a photo of spreaded sauce to the beancurd..

THEY ATE IT!!!!!!!
HE ATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
P/S: What do u think of the food???Looks DELICIOUS RITE?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment