RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

SLEEPY

Hellooooo....
Arini seperti yang ku rancang, aku ingin pergi ke Career Dialogue di ITB...There's a lot of booths and walk in interview..But I didn't have chance to attend tha walk in interview, coz lots of people queue for it...So, I just sent the application form to the particular company..Me and yanti stopped our career tracking by 12 noon...hehheehe...then, we went home......

In the afternoon, as usual me and bros and sis and nieces and nephews played Handball and Kaki tiga (Traditional Game)..It was fun and tiring...I even have no energy to play my Pet Society....Tomorrow, We're going to go to Stadium for swimming....Yippeeeeeeee....

I'm so sleepy now..The clock shows 8.55pm but my eyes cannot be open widely anymore...The bed is calling...THe pillow looks so soft..The Bolster seems like a sausage to me....I really want to sleep now...Ok then....Nite Nite...Have a nice dream of me... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment