RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

TAGGED BY BOB AGAIN.....

Hellooooo...
Nah Bob yang ko tagged...aku buat ah.. :P

Rules:
1. Tag 9 friends.
2. Choose your answer and leave your comment in a bracket for each.

I tag: Chipsmore.Jr, Dayat, Belle, Zelnut, Shinn, Realbrunei, Azie, Adib, Juan

1. Would you rather be blind or be deaf?
Deaf.....I can still see my family, friends and ermmmm....Sapa saja lah..

2. Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
I still need both organs.. I don't want to lose it...

3. Would you rather become uglier or stupider?
Uglier...Uglier is better than stupid..If I'm ugly but smart, I can get money to do plastic surgery..

4. Would you rather be more rich or more attractive?
Of Course RICH..........I'm materialistic..Can't live without MONEY!!! Heheehe

5. Would you rather be blonde or brunette?
NDa ku mau dua-dua... :P

6. Would you rather have a third eye in the middle of your head, or a horn in the middle of your head?
Third Eye...I can see from angle of 360...Puas jua miat urang yg penyeluru belakang tani..heehhe

7. Would you rather it be winter forever or summer forever?
SUMMER....I can do lots of activities..I can play ball, cycling, shopping and dapat sun bathing..heheh....yang penting, my daily gonna be full of activity and cerah jua sentiasa... :)

8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, would you rather it be sweet or salt?
I want SWEET...NYaman..LUpakan saja Diabetis atu buat masani..hahaha....Control plg makan..

9. If you could choose a super power, would you rather be able to fly or move objects?
FLY.....I want to see the world from upper view...Mun arah kapal terbang inda puas miat...

10. If you had to be an animal, would you rather live in the ocean or on the land?
OCEAN...Nda jua panas..Sentiasa dalam air...Siuk tu eh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment