RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

MY DAY.......

Helloooo....

TOday, I have lots of activities which are all involved in the hospital...And I got a good news as well.... In the morning, I took my nieces and nephew from school..THen, I brought my nephew to Sg Asam Clinique accompany by Ziqah...It was around 11.45am..It took us around 20 minutes for us to wait for the doctor...Actually My nephew(Najib) got mouth ache..His mouth will pain if he open it widely..ahahahha...Cian..Then, the doctor asked us to go to dental department..Then around 2pm, we went there again..Lama jua lah...Giginya kana tampal and 2 tooth being plug out...ahahhaa..Cian...Baru pun kami makan di Tanjung Bunut tu...But, still his mouth cannot be cured..SO, the dentist refer us to RIPAS Hospital for X-Ray...So, around 3.30 we reached there...Again I was accompanied by Ziqah and My sis (Psyduck)...Then, while waiting for Najib to be taken to X-ray room, then my Phone rang..I thought it was a call from any company for Interview..But I was WRONG.. I was upset for a sec..Then I answer the call..Actually it was a call from H.Masnoh (My elder sis)...



You want to know what she said??? ok..I need to speak malay coz she's speaking malay at that moment..ahahha..
"Bi.....Tadi CD tpun aku..Katanya C-Nunah kana antar dah arah delivery Room.."

I was excited..Meaning, aku bakal ada anak buah baru lagi..
Then a few minutes later My phone rang again...It was from CD (My bro in law)...and he said...
"bi, gitau durang, cNunah sudah malahirkan anak....Syukur alhamdulillah..Anak laki...."

Meaning, ada BABY BOY...Yippe..Anak buahku yang baru ia baby Boy...Siuk jua tu....Nda kamu congrates aku????Good news jua ni..eheheheheh...

C-Nunah makan...Lapar kali ah...eheheh...

MY CUTE NEPHEW...Cute eh....


Kasutku rosak sal luan batah bjalan..ahahaha..












WHEESUNG - INSOMNIA (Korean Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment