RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

What I get Today

Hellloooooo.......

Today is what day???? VALENTINE DAY....A day for a lovely couple...But, do not celebrate it....U know why???? Because you are lovely couple everyday....

Today, as every year, my sis will give me n my other sister a present during valentine day..THis shows our sisterly love..ahahah...Today, I didn't give them a gift..You wanna know why again???? because~~~ NO ALLOWANCE.........OH NO!!!!!!!! It's totally makes me mental when I am PENNILESS............Sasak eh...Tpaksa tah aku bravis mcari kaja ni...supaya KAYA bravis..ahahahah...



Nda ku mau ni bgambar sama cTot ah..ahahhaa..Ia ganya majal kan bgambar sma aku..ahahhaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment