RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Hahahahaaha

Hellllllooooooooo My Lop............

Today, My mood is..............................................BORING.........................................
I played Pet society for about half an hour..Have no mood to play...Actually I wanna play High Street 5 again..But then THe Installer cannot be download...THe patch cannot be Update..SHITT......I wanna play....................THen, In order for me to threw all my boreness, I play Ikariam......But, I'm shortage of marble..I need a supplier...SO, I stop upgrading my building.......THen, I watch "Last Scandal" at RTB 2.....Actually I wanna wanna watch "golden bell challenge" at Astro..But my bro watch another channel..SO I cancel My plan...Actually today is the first episode for "Last scandal"...Just to inform u..Even u don dare to know that..aahahahahahha....THen, now I'm bored again..Then, I wrote this blog Lah...ehehheheheheheh...Ok then....Bye.....Sayonara....Lap U..Mis U...ahahhaahhahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment