RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Dissapointed and Everything...

Hellooo....

I had just went back home...It's really tiring and I don't know why I felt really sleepy in this few days...I felt like wanna sleep for the whole day...Yestersday, I slept at 10pm and wake up at 6am....I think it is an enough time of sleeping....But, I still felt sleepy..

Then during lunch break as usual I accompany Chacha to do souvenir collection. I head direct to ITB from office...And there do u know who I met??? I met bone...Ahahahha....Suspen.... It's really dissapoint me...There's only bone came to pay for the collection...And the other collegue haven't come...Hopefully they would come tomorrow f the think that our plan is ok...Or mayb the one who are no paying is not agree wif our plan??? Ok lah..f u don wanna pay, it ok tho'... Hopefully tomorrow there another collegue come and pay to Chacha..I felt pity to Chacha coz she had to come over ITB to do collection in which finally only a few people come and pay her....It's really wasting her time...emosi aku ah...

Then in the afternoon after working hours, I went directly to "Gerai Daniel"... Me, Gjul Basar, Gjul Damit and Dynie ate there... Since I haven't eat during luch, so I bought indomee lah...and a big glass of Nescafe ping...And there, Dynie and Stone pay the collection...Then I went home and to do patching for my online game...I've did patching last nite, but it failed..THen today I try again lah..ehehhehe... ok then..Bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment