RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

HAII.......

Hellooooooooo.....

Finally, I can post a blog...It's my long week in which I had to work from monday to saturday...It's really tiring..And we had a training this week..It's fun and makes me easier to know each other...Although I didn't get the whole view of the training, at least I get the basic knowledge on how to create the system..

Actually, I want to update my blog about "get together wif family at Pudak"...But, now I'm lazy to upload the photo...I'll update about that later ok...??? XD

By the way, to all CIS intake 22 especially cBone,
THe collection is confirmed...

Date: 13/4/2009 - 15-4/2009
Venue: ITB concourse
Time: 11.30 AM - 2 PM

Collectors gonna be me and Yanti..But, I might be there during lunch break only..for those who misses me, u can come and see me around 12 something lah...ahahhaha...mihir...

Luahan perasaan dikit...

WHY PET SOCIETY CANNOT BE LOAD????????? I HAVENT PLAY FOR A WEEK...... PLEASE HELP ME................................................... I WANNA SEE MY PET.... I WANNA SEE THE NEW STUFF......

0 comments:

Post a Comment