RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Life today

Hellooooo...

How am I???ahaha...apa kan...I'm fine thank u....Today, I went home early than usual because I had to take my sister's laptop at comsoft..It's arrived already but my desktop hasn't arrived...sigh...

Then, I went to The Mall..I walk around the mall ALONE....cool though...I can ALERT lots of people...But, there's just few with freak behaviour n handsome....And you know what??? I saw C-TANGAN.........Ahaaha...He's with his frens..A Guy friends and not a GIRLfriend...ahahha...Yippe....Single tah ia masih tu..ada harapan..ahahha..THen, I saw bought a Donut from one of the booth..I forgot the name of the booth..THen, I bought clothes from Utama grand and Dorayaki for me and my Nieces and Nephews....I bought Takoyaki as well..I don't know why I'm really hungry....I ate all the takoyaki I bought....I ate a lot today because this is my first day of my "GIRL's Matter"...ehehhe..paham tah kamu tu ah....No wonder aku lapar saja dari pagi smpai patang...ani pun aku makan donut sambil typing the blog ni..aku makan homemade donut..Nyaman...

Ok then...Bye n gotta go..sasakku eh..pet societyku nda mau ah...Babi banar.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment