RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My marahness

Hellooo.....

How r u??? fine?? great..ehehe...today, as usual in the morning, I went to Office till 6pm...I don't know what happen to my ms Excel, I've done more than half of the work and I save every data I entered and finally, it's lost....I've really stress about that..I've done that for half of the day which is finally useless because it's lost..BABI jua tu....ahaha...Tomorrow, I need to continue doing those task at home coz actually it must be submit today..But, I can't make it..So, I'll just plan to submit it by monday..Hope I could finish that task tomorrow..ahahha..meaning, no enjoyment on sunday..ahahhaa...

After working, me and my sister went to The Mall...Actually we were planning to "Cuci mata"..But, the basement parking is totally SUCKS......I've drove in the basement parking for about 1.5 hours..What do u think???? isn't it BABI??ahaha... Actually, the person to be blame is the owner of that basement parking..though it's full, they are still allow the cars to get in which is finally makes the customer do shopping in the basement parking only..And u know what, we were ended our shopping only at the BASEMENT PARKING..we don't even get into the Mall...It's waste me $2.....Sasak jua ku tu....Cubatah gunakan tia mesin utk mengira brapa kerita yang check in and out...nda jua mnyusahkan and merugikan urang...perasanku balik2 sudah aku kana ni...membayar parking, tapi nada parking........Marah wah ku tadi...Akhir membali barang makan pulang aku ganya dHuaHo Kiulap and Pasar Malam...Nda ku ikhlas tu membayar durang ah.......ehee....

Sekali tadi aku balik ke rumah, nda ca lagi ada internet connection..Ada2 saja jua eh...ani baru tah ada...sudah aku kan tido ah.....membari banci..baik jua sebatah aku kaja ani, level kesabaranku atu meningkat...Mun nda, mengamuk and mnyumpah ganya kali ku eh..sdh th pet society nda mau...nda tia mau naik level ku lagi...Babi banar....

0 comments:

Post a Comment