RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My Mood

Hellooooooooo..........

Today, I'm really tired..It not because I'm already working..But I had done lots of things today...In the morning, I work...Then, during lunch break I accompany my sister to go to Tamwiil for computer loan...we wanna buy HP desktop....Can't wait for the arrival of my new desktop...ahahaha...

Then, after working hour, I did shopping wif my another sister...We bought groceries to be bring at Pudak..We wanna go to Pudak again tomorrow..So, just wait for my latest post...For sure, it will be great...can't wait to go to Pudak...

You know what, after I went to Pudak, I know a lil bit on how to do fishing, casting, and tarik ikan..ahahha...It's really calm in Pudak..The view is nice...ehehhehe....Ok lah....I'll let u see the view of Pudak later...eheeh..Although I had post my first vacation at Pudak, later I'll post my 2nd vacation at Pudak..Actually, for me it's not a vacation because I need to work the next day which is friday... so sad..But the rest will be stay at Pudak till 5 pm...If they are not tired...ahahhahahaah

0 comments:

Post a Comment