RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Ohayo.....

Helloooo....

I think it's been a week I didn't wrote the blog...Actually, i'm not busy but I'm lazy to update coz I went home very late..Usually I arrived at home by 8pm...It's tiring rite...Coz I need to drive from the office to home for about less than and hour...It's about 45 min to arrive at home...

And this week is my short week......Yippee....I have 3 days holiday....But, it's not a great holiday coz we need to attend dinner held by BAG....Don want to say more about that...And last nit we're having BBQ at CEO's house..Actually I took few pictures....But, I don feel like to upload here..Sorry.... :)

Ok...Gotta go....I need to have my lunch..And today mommy cooked "Laksa Curry"...This gonna be a yummy dish and I love Laksa Curry...ehehheh.. :)

Wondering...When will be our graduation day????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment