RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Random Topic

Hellloooo Babbyyy...

Hahhaa....What a wonderful tonight...Don u think tonight is wonderful...Sound of the rain can be heard from my room...There are no star at the sky...The sound of dog really interrupt me...Listening to my favourite songs...What a wonderful life...ahahahha...apa kn?????

By the way, I'm really headache today...In the morning and afternoon I'm really sleepy and in the evening I got a headache...Today is my 3rd day working with BAG...How I feel working there???No comment...karang mun ku comment, mana tau ada urang membaca...ahahhaha

Actually I blog today is just to make my blog looks updated...ahahahah...Nothing I wanna share..Just wanna tell u guys..I really miss my fren in ITB, miss having lunch wif them, miss persatuan babi, miss alerting and miss my old fren...

Arah chatboxku atu, lagi ku hampeh..adakan patut pkai nickname cTangan n cKaki..ahahaha...rindu jua ku kn ALERT durang tu...ahahhaha....nada lah..just kidding.. :P Bh...gotta go..Got something to do....Nite....I need to sleep early today..I don want to feel sleepy tomorrow...There's a lot I need to read tomorrow....So, need to Jaga my eyes very well..So that tomorrow my eyes won't sleepy...ahahhahaa....

0 comments:

Post a Comment