RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Random

Helloooo Baby.....

What am I going to write??any idea??? ok then, just a random post... I think it's been nearly a month I work...And I haven't assigned to any work..Actually, I am under application team..Mayb before it is still in design stage, so all I need to do is just reading....Reading and reading...Currently, reading is my hobby..I have to read a lot of reading article and I have to make sure that my eyes are fresh so that I won't get sleepy went read those MATERIALSSSSSS.....

And today, after working, I go direct to home...And I clean my clothes which are been a week I didn't wash....There's a lot of clothes and it took me an hour to clean all those clothes..and after that, as usual I check for facebook and give comment to those who are worth to be given a comment from me...Mihir...ahahahha....And finally, before I sleep, I'm going to play STEPS again...Today, I upgrade to level 3 which is really a big improvement..ahahahah...I think I need to play till midnite today...ehehehehehe....

0 comments:

Post a Comment