RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Sunday Shoping

Helloooo people.....

Today, I become shopaholic again...Today I did my shopping at HuaHo Tanjung Bunut to buy presents for April's siblings..There are 4 altogether birthday by april...

THen I head to The Mall to accompany my eldest sister to buy a laptop....Lots of people shopping but I think they are just window shopping...You know what, the Mall's parking are full and I had to park at Jaya Hypermart basement parking...And it's raining..can u imagine how difficult I am to go to THe Mall...???ahahha..Although I had to run through the rain but it worth it..Cos I heard a good news and my sis bought a new lappy....And good news I got is, my new HP desktop has arrived and it is possibly mine by Wednesday....Yippeeee....Can't wait to play with my new desktop....And I upgrade the RAM to 8 GB....hehehhehehe.....meaning, I'll just do surfing using desktop...ahahhahahah....THe monitor is 22" and it is rotateable....ahahha....I'll show u the picture once it's arrive...

And my eldest sister also bought new laptop..since she asked me about my recommendation..So, i recommed her to buy HP laptop..It is HP pavillion just like mine but the body is nicer than mine and the specification is higher than my on lappy....Siuk eh..........ahahhaha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment