RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

baca saja lah mu kamu interested....

Helloo...
As requested by Bone, I post the picture that we gave to our lecturer as appreciation gift..Finally, our task is done..By the way, thanks to YANTI for accompanying me in preparing this souvenir...You're my fren yo..ahahahha...She's really my true friend coz she accompany me when I got a problem. She help me when I need help..Always listen to my problem and my rungutan..thanks yan...When I got a problem, only cetain people understand it and some always think negative which I really hate..Try to think positive lah..ehehhe....apa kan....and Wan also my fren lah...By the way, Piggie society is my friend and hopefully we will be friends forever... :)





By the way, Today CIS department take a photo at Studio..Actually all must attend that photo session.But I can't make it..Coz I got something to do..And unexpectedly it lasted early..But still I can't attend the photo session coz the time is the same. Then. I brought my nieces and nephew at The Mall. My main aim is to do money exchange. I met few of my CIS collegues..Then, we watched "Night at Museum". It's really a good and funny movie I ever watch...ahhaa....over aku ah.....yang penting siuk lah ceta atu..mun kamu balum miat, baik th kamu miat...ehehehe..bh eh...stop ku buat dlu.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment