RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Confession of me....apakan tu??ahahha

Hellooo...

Today is friday...Last night, me n my nieces n nephews planned to go shopping today..So around 11am, we start our shopping...ehehe....Actually there are only 3 shops we went for shopping...As usual, we went to Hua Ho tanjung Bunut to buy stationery..There's lot of cute pens sold..And I bought 2 types of pens..It really cute and unique..Actually I wanna take a photo of my pens..But, I don't want you to be jealous of my pens...ahahha..It's all pink...

Then, around 3 pm, we went to THe mall..There are another exhibition which I don't know the theme...THere's lot of booths sold various thing..But. it's not really interesting though...So, I just have a look while waiting for my sister paying her B-Mobile's bill..I just bought Dorayaki and Fun Boy...

THen around 5pm we went to Huaho Kiulap..Suka jua aku kan Kiulap atu ah..ehehhe...And there's I spent lots of my money on clothes..I bought 1 clothes and 2 skirts..It's really lawa...ehehhe...And I bought Barbie's watch for my niece as well...What else ah???

And finally, I went home and surfing the internet..SInce I can't access to Pet Society application, so now I play Restaurant City..I think it's more fun that Pet Society coz we can get lot of income everyday...ehehe..You should try it...And it's a facebook game application..If you wanna play, I can invite you...ehehhe.. :P

Ok...gotta go now..wanna sleep well coz I need to go to ITB again tomorrow with Chacha....

P/S: To chacha, kul 10 ah...ehehhehe...Mun aku ahir, ampiti aku parking..ahahha... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment