RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Don't know what should I title this post....

Helloo....

This is sunday..The day of enjoyment and happiness for everybody....ahahha..There are two main activities I did today..

1st activity - I wash my car..Wow..My car is shining now...It's been a long time I did wash it...The dusts are really thick just like a face powder...It's really tiring and the day is really hot..Though there's a storm I heard, but the day still shiny and still hot...I wonder where does the storm came from..ehehe

2nd activity - Shopping..I went to The Mall to look for the shoes...But I can't find any suitable shoes for the graduation day..It's took me a long time in The Mall..But still I can't find any nice shoes...Ehhehhee.....There's a Computer's exhibition at The Mall...Then, I went to tailor shop to buat the Baju.....eheheh...Baru tah kan sibuk nah...eheheh..THen went to Soon Lee to eat and buy groceries...That's all I did for today...

Gotta go..See u guy (Intake 22) on wed, thurs and sat...ehehhee...And to my beloved readers, love u always..ahahhahah... :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment