RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

My day........

Helloo...

It's 1.27 am..This is my first time this few months since I work, I sleep very late...In the morning, I do selfish shopping..Wan ask me, what is selfish shopping..Actually, it's the word that I create on my own...ahahha..It means Shopping alone..It fun though to do shopping alone..You can go anywhere you like, you can stalk handsome guys, hahha and you can eat anywhere you like...ahhhaha....It cool rite....

Around 7pm I went home...Then, there nothing I do except surfing internet...Boring...ahhaha...To those who have my MSN might know that I suffer from a fatal toothache..My mouth swollen and it really painful...THe worst thing is, my toothache started on my birthday....That's shit rite...ahahha...And that was why I didn't reply any greeting at facebook...Anyway, I'm really thankful that you remember my birthday...ahaha...For me, it's a best gift from you..ehehehe...apa kan ku ah...membari paning...

Then, while creating this blog, I watched transformers again...I really like this movie and I can't wait for transformers 2...It will be launched at the cinema by the end of june....Yippee....For sure, I will watch it...ehehhe...So, be prepare to be my victim...ahaha..I'm gonna ask someone to accompany me...ahahahha...boring jua miat sorang kali ah...nda thrill tu eh...ahahhahahh

0 comments:

Post a Comment