RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

JULY BIRTHDAY........................

Hellooo...

As I promise you before I wanna post about our birthday celebration for my family born on July....There are five of them altogether...Banyak wah yang birthday ah...So, we do collection to buy them a presents...Finally all of them got a present...

Waktu atu gi aku kaja..Baik jua aku sampat...Planning kan awal balik..Since lots of works pending, So I need to stay over time...In which I left office around 7...Luckily they haven't started yet...

By the way,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO................
NONNA - MY SISTER - 31/7/2009
MARLZ - MY BROTHER - 18/7/2009
VOYZ - MY BROTHER - 31/07/2009
WIECHAN - MY YOUNGER BROTHER - 25/7/2009
NADIN - MY NIECE - 22/7/2009

Wish all of you success in life and prosperity... :)

Tomorrow we have another family activities.. There's gonna be a mini indoor game..

P/S: To wiechan, ko liat gambar saja ah...ahahhahahha *evil laugh







0 comments:

Post a Comment