RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Mini Indoor Games

Helloooo...

Finally, Siap jua aku upload gambar....Actually this post is for wiechan..Since ia nada di rumah waktu 15 July, so aku share saja apa event kami lah...

We made a mini indoor games where most of the games need IQ and luck...We played Bingo where for those who got Bingo will entitle 10 points. Then we played puzzle. Then we play apa tu namanya ah.....main tikam-tikaman...ani pun memerlukan luck...Main tikam-tikaman is tani ambil the paper that are stapled on the manila card.. We took 2 per person..Then we sum the total point...

The marks is individual....And you know what........I am No.1..............Cool rite...ahahahha...

Ok...The results is:
No.1 = Me(Birby Nanako) - 33 points
No.2 = Meng - 24 points
No.3 = Nadin - Inda ku ingat pointnya...ehehhe









0 comments:

Post a Comment