RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

Where Can I download Thailand OST and Drama

Helloooo World..........

I had just finished watching Thailand Drama Series from RTB2....It's really nice drama and the flow of the story is similar with korean drama series...And now I'm a fans of Thailand Drama series..

Can anyone help me to find out where can I download Thailand Drama and OST??? The songs is even nice...hehhehheheh........

Current drama I watch is "TRUE MOVE"........Tapi aku cari di internet payah kan jumpa..soundtracknya jangan tah lagi...kepisan...Inda ku terjumpa yo.....ahahhaha.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..i see..u r looking for Thai drama izit? hehe..im one of d fans for Thai lakorn too.. Well some suggestions for u..u may go to youtube then search for diz person name: wishboniko. In her profile, she got a bunch of top Thai lakorns by which u dun want to missed it hehe..I have watched few dramas uploaded by her such as Sawan Biang, Jam Leuy Rak, Kaew Tah Pee, Botan Gleep Sudtai n many more actually..u shud try to watch it!

Whereas for d mp3, i know its hard to find for it unless u know d singers..but i have 1 link where u can download thai songs according to d singers..d link is: http://bww2.com. But u need to register 1st in order to b able to log in..from dat website u can also search for korean or japanese songs n soundtracks..

If u hav any further info to ask, pls let me know k who knows i might b able to help u..hehe..add me @ my msn arilma_404@hotmail.com

Cheers ^_^

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..i see..u r looking for Thai drama izit? hehe..im one of d fans for Thai lakorn too.. Well some suggestions for u..u may go to youtube then search for diz person name: wishboniko. In her profile, she got a bunch of top Thai lakorns by which u dun want to missed it hehe..I have watched few dramas uploaded by her such as Sawan Biang, Jam Leuy Rak, Kaew Tah Pee, Botan Gleep Sudtai n many more actually..u shud try to watch it!

Whereas for d mp3, i know its hard to find for it unless u know d singers..but i have 1 link where u can download thai songs according to d singers..d link is: http://bww2.com. But u need to register 1st in order to b able to log in..from dat website u can also search for korean or japanese songs n soundtracks..

If u hav any further info to ask, pls let me know k who knows i might b able to help u..hehe..add me @ my msn arilma_404@hotmail.com

Cheers ^_^

Post a Comment