RSS
Helloo...Welcome to my blog. Birby Nanako is my nick name..I will write blog when I feel bored..

hellooo world

Hellooooo...

It's been a long time I didn't update this humble blog...ehehhe...WHile waiting for my games to be loaded, so just wanna update few thiings I did in this few months..

It's almost 2 months I become a teacher..So far, I found that being a teacher is quite good..But everyday got lots of homework...I need to prepare everything in the night before teaching in a day....Then I need to be very understand on what I teach..It makes me crazy sometime...ehehhe....

This month is really month of the things destroyer...My desktop is crash...Startup cannot be open...THen my laptop getting lagged...And this month 2 pairs of my shoes "RUSAK"...Babi wh....stress ku......

Apa lagi ah...???? Nanti th lagi eh...Mau sdh gameku...ahhahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment